Samurai II: Vengeance v4.0.0 modified versionRequirements:
The long-awaited Samurai II: Vengeance has arrived on all Android devices!
Warrior was featured in Best Games of 2009 by Apple ā Samurai II is a true successor, aided by over a year of focused development. Overall production values and vicious action put Samurai II on par with console 3D brawlers. Screenshots donāt do Samurai II justice ā the fluid action has to be seen running at 60 frames per second.
But looks alone wonāt carry a game ā the developers listened to fan feedback and improved gameplay throughout. With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is brand new experience for hack ānā slash gamers on the go.
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?FEATURES:
- Support Xperia Play!
- Intuitive virtual joystick ensures youāre slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
- Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
- Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- Stay nimble and plan your attacks ā roll out of harmās way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
- Improved game play includes new features.
- Solve environmental puzzles, avoid dangerous traps, and discover useful items.
- The fight is on - not to worry, the combat never takes a back seat to platforming or fetch-quests.
- RPG elements reward skilled players ā upgrade the Samuraiās health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
- Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samuraiās tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
- New survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
- Runs at 60 frames per second on all Tegra 2 Devices
- Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 games.
- Samurai II is developed on the Unity 3D 3.2 engine, the latest technology available on mobile devices.
- Original soundtrack ā in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
*60 FPS only on capable devices.More Info: