Email My Texts SMS 2.1.1 (Android) Overview:
A simple app to EMAIL and PRINT all your text SMS messages or a thread of messages. It can also be used to upload your text SMS messages to Evernote, Dropbox and other services.Requirements:
Android 2.0 and upMarket Update Released:
July 17, 2012Price:
This app will load all your text messages or a specific thread into an email. You can then choose to send this email to yourself or someone else. It is very simple to use and the email of your texts can be printed.
Using this app is a great way to save off texts or create a copy in case you need them for a legal proceeding. Many people need their texts for court cases. And after they are emailed to you, you can print them out and present them in court. Or use this to get a copy of the texts from someone that is harassing or threatening you.
This does not support Multi-Media Messaging ( known as MMS ) example : picture messages, so please do not complain that all your MMS messages are not showing up.
If you have a problem, feel free to contact email@example.com because we cannot reply to comments left.
IMPORTANT - Response to User Reviews:
There is NO date limit on including older texts. The review that said you cannot load SMS texts from 2011 and before is absolutely incorrect. This app will load all SMS messages on your phone no matter how old they are.
Please note, that some of the reviews are for older versions of this app.
* Print your Text Messages
* Email your Texts Messages
* Creating a hard copy of your texts
* Work Related Threads
* Save a copy of conversation with customers
* Forward the email
* Email your Conversation
* Print your Conversation
* Send your texts
* Backup your texts
* Print your SMS
* Print my text messages
* Print my SMS
* Backup my texts
* Email Texts
* Backup SMS
* Upload and Save Texts to Dropbox ( requires FREE Dropbox App )
* Save your texts / SMS to Evernote ( requires FREE Evernote App )
Great For :
* Legal Proceedings
* Harassment Cases
* Divorce Case
* Custody Hearings
* Any Court Cases
* Saving any SMS texts
* Back up / print work related threads
Some apps require you to enter your email address and password. That is a security risk. Do not give out your password to anyone! This app does NOT require you to enter your email address and password, so your privacy is maintained.
This App needs the following permissions to work:
android.permission.READ_SMS - Needed to read SMS messages
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS - To display the contact names
This app does NOT delete or modify any of your text messages.
Thank You for your time!
What's in this version:
- version 2.1.1 - added "To You From :"
- version 2.1 - better help, Upload Button
- version 2.0 - split long threads into multiple emails
- version 1.9 - ability to test email clients
- version 1.8.3 - save hour offset
- version 1.8.2 - changes to the help screen
- version 1.8 - Improved sorting and ability to adjust the time stamp on received messages
- version 1.7 - improve display of threads with groups
- version 1.6.6 - fixed NullPointerException which caused force closes
Download Email My Texts SMS 2.1.1 (Android)