NotifierPro Plus 6.3 (Android)Overview:
NotifierPro greatly improves the way your device displays notifications.Requirements:
Android OS 2.1 and up
What's New in NotifierPro Plus version 6.3:
- Fixed screen staying awake bug
- Updated translations
- Improved compatibility with Imo
With NotifierPro ( Notifier Pro
) you can greatly improve the way your device displays notifications.
This app provides banner notifications for any app installed on your phone.Support :
* If you have any question or suggestion, please use our feedback page The service :
* To work properly, NotifierPro requires that you activate the accessibility service "NotifierPro" (accessibility services are currently the only way to process user notifications on the Android OS).
* You then have to use the "Monitoring" section to choose which apps should raise notifications, and how.
* Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for the banners to appear properly.How to use it :
* Click the notification to launch it
* Swipe to the right to dismiss it
* Swipe to the left to dismiss notifications coming from the same app/contactImportant information :
* Note that dismissing the notification won’t remove it from the status bar (the Android OS doesn’t currently allow to manually remove 3rd party apps notifications from the status bar).
* If you use a custom lockscreen app such as MagicLocker or WidgetLocker, or if you use the stock Android 4 ICS lockscreen, banners will show above your lockscreen.
* As a default, notifications will be enabled for SMS, MMS, missed calls, GMail, Talk, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc...
* NotfierPro will notify you even if you're in a fullscreen appPlus version :
* You can set individual settings for each app
* You have access to 5 exclusives themes
* You can choose the text position
* You can hide the icon
* You can choose the size for the banner
* You can set custom vibration patterns
* You can choose the action when you do a left or right swipe on the banner
* You can disable clicks
* You can set quiet hours
* You can use reminders
* You can use privacy options
* You can display the contact picture for any app (experimental)Press :
« NotifierPro really does make Android's notifications better », Lifehacker (May 2012)
« NotifierPro is unique », AndroidSpin (May 2012)
« If you're looking for customizability, this is it », Android Police (Apr 2012)
« NotifierPro makes your notifications even better », Tested (May 2012) Download NotifierPro Plus 6.3 (Android)